This recipe is taken directly from the Skippy Peanut Butter website. It is very tasty and simpe to make. I give you their recipe:
- 1/4 cup SKIPPY® Creamy Natural Peanut Butter with Honey Spread
- 1/4 cup light Asian sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 (10-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- In medium bowl, combine peanut butter and vinaigrette; mix well.
- Stir in chicken, carrot and celery.
- Divide lettuce and tomato evenly between tortillas; top with chicken mixture.
- Roll up. Slice diagonally to serve.
Some changes I make to fit my lifestyle: I forget the rotisserie chicken and just use the chicken strips I usually have on-hand. And the lettuce is anything I have handy; Romaine not being all that necessary for me.